1. The CMA is a non denominational professional association for all workers in Christian ministry.
2. All workers in Christian ministry are valued equally by the CMA, just as all people are valued equally by God.
3. One of the main purposes of the CMA is to provide a network of mutual support for all who are workers in or are involved in Christian ministry.
4. The CMA values and supports the contribution of men and women equally in Christian Ministry.
5. The CMA values and supports the contribution of both lay and ordained workers equally in Christian Ministry.
6. The CMA values and supports the contribution of workers in all denominations equally in Christian Ministry.
7. The CMA values and supports the contribution of people of all ethnicities equally in Christian Ministry.
8. The CMA values and supports the contribution of all workers in Christian ministry equally regardless of their position in an employment organisation.
9. The CMA values and supports the contribution of both paid and voluntary workers equally in Christian Ministry.
10. The CMA is not a church, but is here to support everyone involved, in whatever way, in the work in God's vineyard.
11. The CMA welcomes support, interest, encouragement and critical friendly appraisal from all who wish to give it.
12. The CMA intends to model, and encourage in other Christian organisations, good employment practice.
13. The CMA will treat everybody equally, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, political view point, denomination, or organisational position.
14. The CMA is a human organisation and therefore fallible. Undoubtedly we will get things wrong sometimes!
15. The CMA intends to have a major presence on the Internet to act as a resource and focal point for the Christian ministry globally.
16. Although this may sound a little idealistic, we will do our best to make it a reality!
17. The CMA is a broad based Christian association, which will seek to serve individuals and organisations in the global Christian community.